Search the Web

Custom Search

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ham Curry Rice by RiA


I got this recipe from "Flavors" magazine and I tried it for the first time. It went well though I added a bunch of curry powder so it tasted a bit spicy. But it was so yummy so I will share the recipe to you:


Ingredients:
Cooking oil
Curry Powder
Cumin
Coconut Cream
Cooked Rice
Green Peas
Sweetened Ham, cut into cubes
Salt and Pepper to Taste

Procedure:
Heat oil in wok. Add curry powder, nutmeg, cumin and coconut cream. Mix well.
Add cooked rice, green peas and cubed ham. Toss well to combine ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving dish and garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve.

I did not put on the measurements because it is up to your taste. Just a pinch at first will do, then if it doesn't taste right then add a bit more until it is good for you.
I partnered this dish with fatless tocino which is sweet so it contradicts the spiciness of the rice. Until my next dish! See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a few words about this post. Thanks ;)