Search the Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Classic Potato Salad by RiA

This is one of my favorites among my newly found recipes. Even my family loves it. I found this on "recipe" on my android phone here.

I did the exact thing and ingredients this time.



These are the ingredients:

1 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp vinegar
1 ½ tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
4 cup cubed cooked potatoes (5-6 medium)
1 cup celery, sliced
½ cup chopped onion
2 hard cooked eggs, chopped

Procedure:
Combine the first 5 ingredients.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover, chill.

This is super easy to do again and it taste great! I suggest you try this out now. Credits to allthecooks.com for this yummy recipe.

Until my next dish. See yah!

1 comment:

  1. nice blog ria love reading recipes eh and sana ma try ko din :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a few words about this post. Thanks ;)