Search the Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Burgersteak by RiA

This is the very first dish that I will share with you. I have cooked just a few times when I was younger but it was once in a blue moon. :)) Now that I am obliged to cook everyday here at home, I will share the food I have done and prepared for the first time. This recipe was done by my late uncle. It was now my turn to do it.



This is a simple creamy Burger Steak. Here are the ingredients:
2-3 packs of Burger Patties (seasoned and prepared)
1 can of Button Mushrooms
2 cans of Nestle Cream
Salt and Pepper to Taste
3 cloves Garlic diced
1 medium Onion diced
1 tbsp Butter
1/4 cup Fresh milk (optional)

Procedure:
Fry the burger patties until it turns brown. Set it aside.
In a frying pan, saute garlic and onions in butter until brown.
Add the button mushrooms, nestle cream, burger patties and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix them altogether until the cream is thick.
You may add fresh milk to make it saucy and creamier.

This dish is very easy to make. It also tastes so good. You can add mixed vegetables as your side dish. If you also happened to make this recipe, don't hesitate to share your secret too. That's it for now. until my next dish. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a few words about this post. Thanks ;)