Search the Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welcome to Everyday Cooking by RiA

Hi everyone! It's been so long since I have posted on my blog, but now I have decided to open up a new one. This is dedicated to all the everyday dishes I have cooked and prepared. Most of them, I have done for the first time. I will post pictures and the recipes so you can also learn to prepare it too.

These dishes are from family's recipes and the rest are researched from the internet. But sometimes I don't use the ingredients I get from the net exactly, I add some spices to enhance its flavor. I also try to invent some on my own.

I hope you will enjoy my newest blog. Stay tuned for more exciting recipes and food pictures ahead. See yah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a few words about this post. Thanks ;)