Search the Web

Custom Search

Friday, June 10, 2011

Mixed Vegetables by RiA

This is so easy to make. It serves as side dish for main dishes. I partnered it with my Burger Steak.
 
These are the ingredients for my Mixed Vegetables:
1 pack mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green peas)
Butter
Nestle Cream
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Nutmeg (optional)
Fresh Milk (optional)

Procedure:
Melt butter in the pan, add the mixed vegetables. Stir them altogether until cooked. Add the spices, then the cream and milk to make it flavorful and creamy.

The original recipe was the butter and the mixed vegetables, I just added cream and milk and the spice to make it tastier.

Hope you'll like it. That's it for now. Until my next dish. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a few words about this post. Thanks ;)